Fundraising Countdown

The support and fundraising that has happened on my behalf has touched my heart and has made alternative cancer treatment a possibility for me. Donations continue to be my primary funding for healthy food, supplements, living expenses and medical bills. If you feel moved to give to my Health and Wellness Fund, please follow the Paypal "Donate" button below. To avoid Paypal's 3% fee, checks or cash can be sent to Zachariah Walker, 1003 Chipeta Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Blessings!

*CRITICAL ANGELES HOSPITAL VISIT: CURRENT ESTIMATED COST = $25,000. AHHH! PLUS UNEXPECTED CRISIS CONTROL AND 4 DAYS IN ICU*

Donate to Zachariah's Health & Wellness Fund

Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 days of Barcelona


Oct. 30th:
I'm too damn tired to say much other than the past 48 hour's been go, go, go in Barcelona.  Some pics from: Temple de La Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf, street performers on Las Ramblas (like Boulder's Pearl Street), and I dunno, I like the bikes.  Enjoying the vibe in Spain and heading to Madrid tomorrow. This evening I took my first yoga class, in Spanish.  Good to get some fresh energy flow and grounding.  Off to bed to rest my head...


1 comment:

Jill Lawson said...

thank you for the blogs entries z. most endearing. went as a zzzzzzebra for halloween. ha ha!