Fundraising Countdown

The support and fundraising that has happened on my behalf has touched my heart and has made alternative cancer treatment a possibility for me. Donations continue to be my primary funding for healthy food, supplements, living expenses and medical bills. If you feel moved to give to my Health and Wellness Fund, please follow the Paypal "Donate" button below. To avoid Paypal's 3% fee, checks or cash can be sent to Zachariah Walker, 1003 Chipeta Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501. Blessings!

*CRITICAL ANGELES HOSPITAL VISIT: CURRENT ESTIMATED COST = $25,000. AHHH! PLUS UNEXPECTED CRISIS CONTROL AND 4 DAYS IN ICU*

Donate to Zachariah's Health & Wellness Fund

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Lisbon Pictures



  I may soon catch up to where I currently am on my trip (Lagos, Portugal) and write a review of Lisbon, but until then here's some pictures:


  A monument to the explorer, headed by Vasco de Gama, as you're leaving Lisbon towards the Atlantic Ocean.













  The Castelo de São Jorge.  Ya know, I was fresh up on its history a week and a half ago.  There were killer views of the city and my imagination played with who was hanging out there 3 centuries ago.






 



  Lisbon cityscape.  To quote my Lonely Planet, "The city is a heady mix of crumbling pastel-coloured houses, grand squares and a maze of narrow lanes and alleys.  Spread over seven hills on the Rio Tejo and crowned by a castle, the modern center is contrasted by the Alfama's tangle of cobbled streets."









  First morning in Lisbon fresh off the night train from Madrid.  Dr. Grant (my Canadian travel buddy) and I at the Plaza do Comércio near the waterfront of the colorful Baixa region of town. 

No comments: